What is the Wolf Care Program?
* After school program open to IKM-Manning students ages 4-11
* Housed at the IKM-Manning Middle School building in Manning
* Snacks and activities provided daily
*Open from 3:30-6:00 PM, Monday-Friday and scheduled early dismissals
* Financial assistance is available through DHS for families who qualify
* Registration will be held Sunday, September 22 from 5-7 PM at the middle school building in Manning
* $40/child registration fee is required to secure your spot in the program
* Spots are limited to the first 24 children due to DHS ratios
* Anticipated to open this fall pending DHS program approval
* Committee members will be available to answer questions on registration night
* We are so excited to serve the children of the IKM-Manning school district!